Focus on Imaging 2012 – my top 5 things to do there
Next Monday I am planning to go to the NEC, Birmingham, to Focus on Imaging 2012. This is a huge photographic industry show with just about every major manufacturer there with all their latest toys to show off and plenty of opportunity to spend your money on new goodies. I have to make a list of what to look out for or I will become easily distracted. So here goes:
1. Nikon – check out the new 36 mega pixel D800! Wow – that’t the one that I want 🙂 – must take a CF card to record some of the huge files to analyse at home.
2. Look for a pocket wizard system for flash and lighting triggering; my old ones have nearly died and need replacing.
3. Nikon – 28-300mm full frame lens – seems too good to be true, try to get some test shots done.
4. Printing media – I am always on the look out for the best and latest papers to print on – I wonder what’s in store this year?
5. See if I can find the latest copy of f2 Freelance Photographer Magazine – there is an article about me in it!!